Pakistani intruder nabbed in border area of KutchSeptember 17, 2018
Bhuj: A Pakistanii intruder was nabbed by company 37 assistant commander Sanjay Kumar of India’s Border Security Force(BSF) near international border pillar number 995 of India Pakistan border in Kutch district of Gujarat on Sunday in the afternoon. He has been identified as Jivan Prabhu, a Hindu Koli from Sindh district of Pakistan. Jivan Prabhu was possessing a Nokia mobile phone, Zong company’s sim card with number written on the pack, 2 litre water bottles, Rs 50 currency of Pakistan, religious literature and identity card in Urdu text. He has been handed over to district police after questioning.
- Fire tragedy: Rupani visits Surat
- 9 assembly seats where Congress received more votes than BJP in Gujarat Lok Sabha election 2019
- Assembly seat wise result of Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat
- Lioness dies due to falling in to under construction well in village near Gir forests
- 20 children dead, 16 injured in major fire in Surat, Gujarat govt announces Rs 4 lakh ex-gratia, orders probe
- 15 students dead in a shocking Surat fire tragedy, toll may rise