26 lakh visited Ambaji during Bhadarvi Punam fair, 1 kg gold received in donation on last daySeptember 25, 2018
Ambaji: 19-25 September Bhadarvi Punam fair 2018 has concluded today at pilgrim town Ambaji in North Gujarat. According to the government release, 26 lakh pilgrims had darshan of Ambaji during the fair. More than 22 lakh prasad packets were distributed among pilgrims. Over 3 lakh deovotees had bhojan prasad. 6,773 religious flags were offered to the temple. 1600 State Transport(ST) buses were operated covering more than 11,000 trips. 6 lakh pilgrims were offered transport service. Ahmedabad based devotee Navnitbhai Shah donated 1 kg gold. Navnitbhai had donated 1 kg gold last year also on Bhadarvi punam.
- Highlights of investment commitments announced from the stage at Vibrant Gujarat Summit inaugural session
- India is ready for business as never before: PM at inauguration of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Gujarat is becoming more and more important for Suzuki Group: Toshihiro Suzuki shares company's future plans here
- RIL to double the investment and livelihood opportunities in Gujarat in a decade: Mukesh Ambani at Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Long-term Uranium Ore Concentrate supply pact for India's energy requirements signed in presence of PM Modi, Uzbek President in Gujarat
- Live: Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019 from Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar