Dates of Navratri and Diwali vacations 2018 in Gujarat schools formally announcedSeptember 26, 2018
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has formally announced the dates of Navratri and Diwali vacations in schools this year. According to a circular issued by relevant official in education department, 8-day Navratri vacation will be observed during 10-17 October while 14-day Diwali vacation during 05-18 November in schools across Gujarat.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies