Congress MLA’s Sena outfit attack non-Gujaratis in rural Mahesana, police detain over 20, fire over a dozen tear gas shellsOctober 04, 2018
Mahesana:The members of Congress MLA Alpesh Thakor led Thakor sena today attacked non-Gujarati community in Indrad village under Nandasan police station of Mahesana district in North Gujarat.
Police said that over a dozen rounds of tear gas shells were fired to disperse the mob of attackers and around 20 of them have been detained.
Notably, such attacks on Non-Gujarati community by Thakor Sena members is taking place at different places across North Gujarat and even in Ahmedabad city after the incident of rape of a minor girl in Sabarkantha district by a non-Gujarati youth.
- Gujarat Government will not allow export of live stocks from Gujarat's ports: CM
- 4 including PI of Kadi police station in North Gujarat nabbed in ACB's bribe traps
- 83 Hindus from Pakistan get Indian citizenship in Gujarat
- Rafale deal in order, rules Supreme Court; it's a slap on Congress president's face, says Amit Shah
- US based global hospitality chain Hilton starts its 19th Indian hotel in Ahmedabad, second only in Gujarat
- 6 killed, over a dozen injured in two road mishaps in South Gujarat