15 nabbed in connection with attack and threats to North Indian community in AhmedabadOctober 08, 2018
Ahmedabad: Police today nabbed 15 more hooligans in connection with attacks against non-Gujaratis.
15 people and suspected supporters of Thakor sena have been nabbed in connection with recent hooliganism, attack and threatening in Santoshnagar locality under Sardarnagar police station in the outskirts of the city.
Police said that those nabbed had entered the houses on non-Gujarati laboueres in Santoshnagar and threatened them. A case in this regard was lodged.
- Ahmedabad to witness a two day international event on ‘Sustainable textiles’
- Gujarat Govt briefing on Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show 2019 and Africa Day
- Gujarat govt likely to announce a bigger 'No-Non-Veg' zone around Somnath temple
- PM Narendra Modi to arrive in Gujarat on 3 day visit on Thursday
- Gujarat CM launches MSME website for young entrepreneurs
- Chief Minister of Andijan region of Uzbekistan meets Gujarat CM