15 nabbed in connection with attack and threats to North Indian community in AhmedabadOctober 08, 2018
Ahmedabad: Police today nabbed 15 more hooligans in connection with attacks against non-Gujaratis.
15 people and suspected supporters of Thakor sena have been nabbed in connection with recent hooliganism, attack and threatening in Santoshnagar locality under Sardarnagar police station in the outskirts of the city.
Police said that those nabbed had entered the houses on non-Gujarati laboueres in Santoshnagar and threatened them. A case in this regard was lodged.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity