I and my outfit capable of protecting non-Gujaratis not the government: Alpesh ThakorOctober 09, 2018
Gandhinagar: Even as voices for demand of his arrest for allegedly inciting his supporters to attack non-Gujaratis was becoming louder, the Congress MLA and Thakor Sena leader Alpesh Thakor today made another tall-claim saying that perhaps the state government was not capable of protecting the Non-Gujaratis but he and his outfit was (capable of it).
Alpesh, who is drawing flak from various corners for his conduct, today said that ruling BJP was doing dirty politics with him.
He said that attempts were being made to break the unity of his community which he won’t let happen.
Alpesh said that he has appealed time and again on social media that attacks should not be made on non-Gujaratis.
Apparently under pressure for his dastardly act, he also broke down in front of camera and said that he would sit on Sadbhavana fast from Thursday and it would perhaps be his last fast.
Notably, JD U national general secretary K C Tyagi has demanded that Alpesh should be arrested.
- Vadgam MLA Jignesh Mevani booked on school principal's complaint over a tweet
- Jamnagar BJP Councillor reaches Ass. Commissioner's office with stick in hand, creates ruckus, video goes viral
- Nitin appeals State doctors to withdraw their June 17 strike call
- PM's opening remark in NITI Aayog meet: Making India a 5 trillion dollar economy, harnessing water resources, doubling income of farmers
- By-polls for two vacant seats of Rajya Sabha in Gujarat announced; Schedule same, notification and polling for each seat separately
- Fake call center involved in duping US citizens busted in Vadodara city of Gujarat, 2 arrested