I and my outfit capable of protecting non-Gujaratis not the government: Alpesh ThakorOctober 09, 2018
Gandhinagar: Even as voices for demand of his arrest for allegedly inciting his supporters to attack non-Gujaratis was becoming louder, the Congress MLA and Thakor Sena leader Alpesh Thakor today made another tall-claim saying that perhaps the state government was not capable of protecting the Non-Gujaratis but he and his outfit was (capable of it).
Alpesh, who is drawing flak from various corners for his conduct, today said that ruling BJP was doing dirty politics with him.
He said that attempts were being made to break the unity of his community which he won’t let happen.
Alpesh said that he has appealed time and again on social media that attacks should not be made on non-Gujaratis.
Apparently under pressure for his dastardly act, he also broke down in front of camera and said that he would sit on Sadbhavana fast from Thursday and it would perhaps be his last fast.
Notably, JD U national general secretary K C Tyagi has demanded that Alpesh should be arrested.
- Gujarat govt. transfers 3 IAS; Kheda Collector IK Patel shifted as Chief Administrator of Statue of Unity
- Bus collides with tree in South Gujarat, 2 passengers from Ahmedabad dead, 4 injured
- IRCTC to run Shree Ramayana special train from Rajkot from December 7
- Statue of Unity projection mapping show known as Laser Show to get a more organized shape in coming days, the free of charge 30 minute show going on regular in the evening since Gujarati new year day
- Vinay Shah ad/investment scam: A day after announcement of probe, CID-crime team visits police stations in Ahmedabad to take case papers
- Procurement of groundnut at MSP starts in Gujarat from today, strict measures to check irregularity