RSS appeals people of Gujarat, Sangh Swayamsevaks and govt to give protection to countrymen living in GujaratOctober 09, 2018
Gandhinagar: Rashitrya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) has in a statement condemn the incident of violence targeting migrant people in Gujarat. RSS in its statement signed by Prant Sangh Chalak Mukesh Malkan said the incidents of attacks targeting migrants are sad and condemnable. RSS appealed administration to take strong actions against those who are harming shinning traditions of inclusive Gujarat. RSS also demanded protection cover to migrants at their residential and work places. RSS appealed the people of Gujarat and Swayamsevak not to believe in rumors and misleading statements and try their best to protect the countrymen.
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies
- 6 die as truck overturns and crush a car in Surendranagar district of Gujarat
- Property registration documents in Sub Registrar Offices now available online in Gujarat