Paddy, millet, corn increased MSP procurement across Gujarat from October 16October 10, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government today announced that millet, paddy and corn (Bajri, Dangar and Makai) would be procured at increased MSP from October 16 to December 31 this year.
Minister, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Jayesh V Radadiya told newsmen that the Gujarat State Civil Supplies Corporation would be the nodal agency for the procurement to be done through 188 centers across the state.
He said that MSP of Rs 1750 per quntal (earlier 1050) has been fixed for paddy, Rs 1950 for millet (earlier 1425) and Rs 1700 for corn (earlier Rs 1425).
- Fire incident: AMC suspends BU permission of Apple Children hospital in Ahmedabad
- Police detain Hardik Patel in Surat
- Ahmedabad court asks Rahul Gandhi to appear in person on July 12
- Surat fire tragedy: Builders arrested, SMC official suspended, demolition and sealing drives continue
- Surat fire tragedy: Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh brief media on actions taken so far
- Live: PM Narendra Modi on Gujarat visit after victory in Lok Sabha elections 2019