Paddy, millet, corn increased MSP procurement across Gujarat from October 16October 10, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government today announced that millet, paddy and corn (Bajri, Dangar and Makai) would be procured at increased MSP from October 16 to December 31 this year.
Minister, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Jayesh V Radadiya told newsmen that the Gujarat State Civil Supplies Corporation would be the nodal agency for the procurement to be done through 188 centers across the state.
He said that MSP of Rs 1750 per quntal (earlier 1050) has been fixed for paddy, Rs 1950 for millet (earlier 1425) and Rs 1700 for corn (earlier Rs 1425).
- Om Mathur arrives in Gujarat on his first visit after re-appointment as Gujarat BJP in-charge
- Ahmedabad Flower Show 2019 of AMC opens at Sabarmati Riverfront
- Gujarat ACB nabs woman drug inspector in Jamnagar taking bribe
- Only BJP stands with Kerala and its culture: PM Modi lashes out at LDF, UDF over Sabarimala
- 19 leading industry captains, CEOs to attend Vibrant Summit – 2019
- Teaching staff of state govt universities, affiliated granted govt & private colleges to get salary as per 7th Pay panel from Jan – 2019:CM