Paddy, millet, corn increased MSP procurement across Gujarat from October 16October 10, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government today announced that millet, paddy and corn (Bajri, Dangar and Makai) would be procured at increased MSP from October 16 to December 31 this year.
Minister, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Jayesh V Radadiya told newsmen that the Gujarat State Civil Supplies Corporation would be the nodal agency for the procurement to be done through 188 centers across the state.
He said that MSP of Rs 1750 per quntal (earlier 1050) has been fixed for paddy, Rs 1950 for millet (earlier 1425) and Rs 1700 for corn (earlier Rs 1425).
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area