Youth Congress Vice President in Vadodara city, a native of UP, nabbed for instigating social media postOctober 10, 2018
Vadodara/Ahmedabad: Vice President of Vadodara wing of Youth Congress Tauhid Alam Khan has been nabbed by cyber cell of the crime branch for posting instigating video on social media.
Police said that 37 years old Tauhid is himself a native of UP and lives in Amin Park of Gorva Area. He had posted a video on social media and facebook in which he had challenged anyone to throw him out of Gujarat. In the current sensitive situation this video could cause tension. So he had been detained and would most likely be arrested under various sections of IT Act.
In Ahmedabad also the cyber cell has nabbed 9 more persons in connection with posting objectionable material on social media.
- 9 assembly seats where Congress received more votes than BJP in Gujarat Lok Sabha election 2019
- Assembly seat wise result of Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat
- Lioness dies due to falling in to under construction well in village near Gir forests
- 20 children dead, 16 injured in major fire in Surat, Gujarat govt announces Rs 4 lakh ex-gratia, orders probe
- 15 students dead in a shocking Surat fire tragedy, toll may rise
- Gujarati candidate of BJP wins Mumbai North East Lok Sabha seat