Youth Congress Vice President in Vadodara city, a native of UP, nabbed for instigating social media postOctober 10, 2018
Vadodara/Ahmedabad: Vice President of Vadodara wing of Youth Congress Tauhid Alam Khan has been nabbed by cyber cell of the crime branch for posting instigating video on social media.
Police said that 37 years old Tauhid is himself a native of UP and lives in Amin Park of Gorva Area. He had posted a video on social media and facebook in which he had challenged anyone to throw him out of Gujarat. In the current sensitive situation this video could cause tension. So he had been detained and would most likely be arrested under various sections of IT Act.
In Ahmedabad also the cyber cell has nabbed 9 more persons in connection with posting objectionable material on social media.
- Emergency highway based airstrip to be constructed near Khambhaliya in Gujarat, would be first among total 11 such planned across India under Bharatmala scheme: MoS Mandaviya
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans