Amit Shah performs aarti at Kuldevi Bahuchar mandir in his native town Mansa in GujaratOctober 11, 2018
Like every year, ruling Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) president Amitbhai Shah during Navratri visited his Kuldevi Goddess Bahucharaji’s mandir at his native town Mansa in North Gujarat with family and performed aarti today evening in mood of devotion. Shah visits this temple of kuldevi every year on second night of Navratri and performs aarti. Shah also visits Ahmedabad’s Jagannath mandir early in the morning for Mangla aarti every year on the day of Rath Yatra.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area