Amit Shah performs aarti at Kuldevi Bahuchar mandir in his native town Mansa in GujaratOctober 11, 2018
Like every year, ruling Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) president Amitbhai Shah during Navratri visited his Kuldevi Goddess Bahucharaji’s mandir at his native town Mansa in North Gujarat with family and performed aarti today evening in mood of devotion. Shah visits this temple of kuldevi every year on second night of Navratri and performs aarti. Shah also visits Ahmedabad’s Jagannath mandir early in the morning for Mangla aarti every year on the day of Rath Yatra.
- Live: Gujarat budget 2019 ( vote on account )
- BJP - Shiv Sena announce alliance for upcoming Lok Sabha and Maharshtra assembly polls
- 2 more deaths due to swine flu in Gujarat, 94 new cases registered, total toll over 65
- Single helpline number 112 for all emergency services from tomorrow; effective in 7 districts of Gujarat in first phase
- Pulwama terror attack proves time for talks is over:PM Modi
- Female lion cub die in West Gir forest