Gujarat government announces Amdavad Shopping Festival 2019 during 11-27 JanuaryOctober 27, 2018
Ahmdabad: The Government of Gujarat today announced to hold ‘Amdavad Shopping Festival – 2019’ in partnership with Amdavad Municipal Corporation(AMC) and Gujarat traders during 11-27 January – 2019.
The festival aims to boost business of wholesale traders. More than 80 traders association representatives and 200 members of Mahajans were present in a meeting held to discuss the festival.
Gujarat Traders Federation chief Jayendra Tanna welcomed this initiative and asked the traders to join this festival in large number.
In a meeting held in presence of city Mayor, municipal commissioner and others, Kiran Vora said, a 17-day festival will witness number of cultural and recreational functions. He said, traders wish this initiative to eventually develop like ‘Dubai Festival’. Principal Secretary of Urban Development department Mukesh Puri led governing committee has been formed for success of the festival.
- 6 IPS, other cops probing Chirag Patel death case, 70% chances that it was a suicide, however murder angle can't be denied, probe is on: Police
- DRI busts massive misuse of MEIS scheme, recovers Rs 52 crore from exporters of Gujarat, Mumbai and Tamilnadu
- Prabhu directs Secretary and DGCA officials to review the grounding of planes by Jet Airways, Advance Bookings, Cancellations, Refund and Safety issues
- Modi to interact with ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ pledge takers on March 31 across 500 places
- Meeting of BJP election committee at CM residence in Gujarat: ECI probe finds no violation of MCC, gives clean-chit
- Development projects unveiled across the country, as PM’s vision for New India takes shape