Gujarat government announces Amdavad Shopping Festival 2019 during 11-27 JanuaryOctober 27, 2018
Ahmdabad: The Government of Gujarat today announced to hold ‘Amdavad Shopping Festival – 2019’ in partnership with Amdavad Municipal Corporation(AMC) and Gujarat traders during 11-27 January – 2019.
The festival aims to boost business of wholesale traders. More than 80 traders association representatives and 200 members of Mahajans were present in a meeting held to discuss the festival.
Gujarat Traders Federation chief Jayendra Tanna welcomed this initiative and asked the traders to join this festival in large number.
In a meeting held in presence of city Mayor, municipal commissioner and others, Kiran Vora said, a 17-day festival will witness number of cultural and recreational functions. He said, traders wish this initiative to eventually develop like ‘Dubai Festival’. Principal Secretary of Urban Development department Mukesh Puri led governing committee has been formed for success of the festival.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies