PM arrives in Gujarat, reaches Raj Bhavan for night halt ahead of Statue of Unity inauguration functionOctober 31, 2018
Gandhinagar: Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived at Sardar Patel international airport in Gujarat for two-day visit late in the evening on Tuesday. He was welcomed by State Governor, Chief Minister and others. Deputy Chief Minister couldn’t remain present to welcome the Prime Minister as he was in Kevadia Colony, supervising the arrangements for Statue of Unity inauguration programme.
Shri Modi went to Raj Bhavan in capital Gandhinagar for night halt where he was welcomed by Governor and Raj Bhavan officials.
In video: PM Modi arrived at Raj Bhavan in Gujarat capital Gandhinagar last evening pic.twitter.com/WKDlFkayCt
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) October 30, 2018
Shri Modi may visit his mother in Gandhinagar today morning before leaving for Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam site at Kevadia colony to inaugurate world’s tallest statue, dedicated to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. 182-meter statue is world’s tallest statue. Modi had conceived and initiated this project as Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies