Jains march in rally in Bharuch protesting alleged attackNovember 04, 2018
Bharuch: Around 700 Jain community members in Bharuch marched in rally against alleged attack by residents of Santkrupa society on Jhadeshwar road. Jains demanded action against those responsible for attack.
It’s worth noting that residents of Santkrupa society who were angry with regular religions functions of Jains in residencial area and connected issues of traffic, parking, crowd, noise and desturbance, had gathered last week and alelgedly pelted stones over Jhadeshwar Vimalnath Jain temple after lights went off. ‘C’ division police had booked 9 residents including 2 doctors in this case.
Jain Mahasangh had organized rally against this incident in which Shrimali pol Jain sangh, Vejalpur Jain sangh, Shaktinath Jain sangh, Jhadeshwar Jain sangh and Harikrishna society Jain sangh members had participated.
- LRD paper leak case: More main conspirators nabbed from MP, Delhi
- 7 dead, more than 20 injured in two mishaps in Gujarat
- RBI Governor Urjit Patel resigns from his post
- Gandhinagar coldest across Gujarat today with lowest of the season so far at 11°C, Ahmedabad at 11.8°C third in this regard, temperatures likely to go down after 2 days: Met Director
- Nita Ambani performs Madhurashtakam, entire Ambani family dance on 'Gujju' song, Salman Khan dances as background artist at Isha Ambani's pre-wedding celebration in Udaipur
- Jagdish Thakkar PRO of PM Modi who also served as PRO of various Gujarat CMs passes away