Jains march in rally in Bharuch protesting alleged attackNovember 04, 2018
Bharuch: Around 700 Jain community members in Bharuch marched in rally against alleged attack by residents of Santkrupa society on Jhadeshwar road. Jains demanded action against those responsible for attack.
It’s worth noting that residents of Santkrupa society who were angry with regular religions functions of Jains in residencial area and connected issues of traffic, parking, crowd, noise and desturbance, had gathered last week and alelgedly pelted stones over Jhadeshwar Vimalnath Jain temple after lights went off. ‘C’ division police had booked 9 residents including 2 doctors in this case.
Jain Mahasangh had organized rally against this incident in which Shrimali pol Jain sangh, Vejalpur Jain sangh, Shaktinath Jain sangh, Jhadeshwar Jain sangh and Harikrishna society Jain sangh members had participated.
- Heat wave likely to make comeback from April 26, Ahmedabad to see Orange level warning initially which might escalate to Red level alert
- Record break 64.11% turnout in Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat, highest ever in state
- GoAir announces 2 additional flights from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar's non-political interaction with PM Narendra Modi
- Jio fastest with 22.2 mbps download speed in March, Vodafone leads in upload: TRAI
- Taj hotel in Ahmedabad by mid 2020; it will be located on Sindhu Bhavan road