7710 visitors, Rs 19 lakh ticket collection at Statue of Unity site on Sunday, highest after openingNovember 05, 2018
Bharuch: Diwali vacation has started and today was first Sunday after inauguration of Statue of Unity – world’s tallest statue featuring Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. Total number of ticketed visitors today was 7,710 which made Rs 19,10,405 ticket collection.
In first two days, Statue of Unity witnessed arrival of 4,796 visitors and Rs 9.53 lakh ticket collection through them.
On 1st November, 240 children, 2497 others – in total 2737 visitors visited Statue of Unity which made Rs 5,46,050 collection. On 2nd November, 206 children, 2083 elders – in total 2299 visitors arrived here which made Rs 4,07,650 collection.
Meanwhile it has come to notice that actual expense per person to visit the statue comes to Rs 380 and not Rs 350. Visitors are taken to statue site from parking (which is located away) in buses. While Rs 350 is fee to go to view gallery of statue, Rs 30 is bus ticket cost.
Tickets are available at PRO office near Circuit house. Each visitor is mandated to purchase bus ticket.
- Congress president Rahul Gandhi reacts to 5 State assembly poll results
- PM Narendra Modi reacts to five-state assembly election results
- Car bangs the international terminal in Ahmedabad, driver slapped with heavy fine
- Shaktikant Das appointed new RBI Governor for three years
- Lioness in Devaliya Safari Park of Gujarat dies
- Jio to become India's No 1 telecom operator by 2021: Bernstein report