18,000 visitors on Gujarati new year day at Statue of Unity bring in Rs 36 lakh ticket collectionNovember 09, 2018
Vadodara: As many as 18,000 visitors paid visit to Statue of Unity – world’s tallest statue inaugurated on 31st October this year by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This made ticket collection of Rs 36 lakh in a day, the highest till today after opening. A day before on Diwali 11,219 persons visited th statue.
Heavy rush has compelled Gujarat government to issue a statement early in the morning today informing the people that daily quota of visit to deck located at chest portion of statue is 5,000. Two lifts and deck at height have no capacity to accommodate more than 5,000 persons any day. The government has also informed that staue premises remains open for public visit only during 9 am and 5 pm.
- Surat based couple gets appreciation from PM for a unique wedding card
- PM Modi has become fearful of Mahagathbandhan: Ahmed Patel in Gujarat
- VP Venkaiah Naidu donates a month salary of Rs. 5 lakh to Sardar Patel Memorial Trust in Gujarat
- Dy CM Nitin Patel presents report card of 3-day long Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- A day after asking them "How's the Josh," Modi responds to Bollywood bigwigs on Twitter
- Swedish Companies in Gujarat can create manifold more direct jobs if certain policy measures were taken: Consul General Ulrika Sundberg