Gujarat govt issues important note for those planning to visit the Statue of UnityNovember 09, 2018
Gandhinagar: Government of Gujarat has in a note issued today said: The general public is here by informed that The Statue of Unity opens at 9 AM and closed at 5 PM for the Visitors. The two lifts at Statue of Unity can carry upto 5000 people in a day to the Observation Deck(Viewing Gallery),therefore all the visitors are requested to plan their visits to SoU keeping in mind the timings as well as the capacity of the infrastructure at the SoU. It is a request to the people of Gujarat to plan their visits in a way that there is no overcrowding and no visitor comes back disappointed from Statue of Unity visit.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 3D mapping projection show at Dandi Kutir in Mahatma Mandir
- GMB signs 19 MoUs on first day of Vibrant Gujarat Summit; here is a list
- Tata plans lithium ion battery manufacturing in Gujarat
- Highlights of investment commitments announced from the stage at Vibrant Gujarat Summit inaugural session
- India is ready for business as never before: PM at inauguration of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Gujarat is becoming more and more important for Suzuki Group: Toshihiro Suzuki shares company's future plans here