PM Modi accepts invitation of Vishwa Umiya Foundation for Umiya Dham ground breaking functionNovember 16, 2018
Ahmedabad: Kadva Patel leaders have invited Prime Minister Narendra Modi to perform ground breaking for proposed Rs. 1000 crore Umiya Dham complex project. The project conceived by Vishwa Umiya Foundation is about construction of 2 lakh square meter Umiya Dham campus near Vaisnho Devi circle in Ahmedabad. According to those associated with the project, Prime Minister has accepted the invitation and ground breaking function may take place at suitable date in February/March period next year. Rs 325 crore fund has been already created for the project. Construction plan of Umiya Dham project is also finalised. Along with Umiya temple, Umiya Dham campus will also have a guest house, convention hall, hostel for boys and girls, senior citizen related facility, medical facilities, entertainment and sports facilities, career and business development related services and more.
- BJP declares first list of Lok Sabha candidates 2019; Modi to contest from Varanasi again
- Amit Shah to contest from Gandhinagar Lok Sabha seat
- Huge embarrassment for Hardik Patel; Youths chant Modi Modi before he could speak in a function at Jamnagar
- Trailer of upcoming Hindi film PM Narendra Modi released
- Swami Aseemanand, other accused acquitted in Samjhauta Express blast case
- PM Modi interacts with Chowkidars through audio bridge