Accused of police recruitment exam paper leak case sent on 10-day remandDecember 03, 2018
Gandhinagar: A local court today allowed 10 days remand of the 4 nabbed accused of the Lok Raskshak recruitment exam paper leak incident.
They were produced in a court here and the police had sought 14 days remand for further investigation and interrogation but the court allowed it for 10 days ie up to December 13.
Notably, Police had arrested four people including PI in wireless department P V Patel (also suspended today), Rupalben Sharma, who works in a private hostel here and was also to appear for the exam ,Manhar Patel of Bayad in Aravalli and Mukesh Chaudhary of Banskantha district (also an examine) in connection with the sensational paper leak incident.
Main conspirator and temporary employee of Vadodara Municipal Corporation Yashpalsinh Solanki, a native of Lunawada, has not yet been arrested.
- Congress president Rahul Gandhi reacts to 5 State assembly poll results
- PM Narendra Modi reacts to five-state assembly election results
- Car bangs the international terminal in Ahmedabad, driver slapped with heavy fine
- Shaktikant Das appointed new RBI Governor for three years
- Lioness in Devaliya Safari Park of Gujarat dies
- Jio to become India's No 1 telecom operator by 2021: Bernstein report