Accused of police recruitment exam paper leak case sent on 10-day remandDecember 03, 2018
Gandhinagar: A local court today allowed 10 days remand of the 4 nabbed accused of the Lok Raskshak recruitment exam paper leak incident.
They were produced in a court here and the police had sought 14 days remand for further investigation and interrogation but the court allowed it for 10 days ie up to December 13.
Notably, Police had arrested four people including PI in wireless department P V Patel (also suspended today), Rupalben Sharma, who works in a private hostel here and was also to appear for the exam ,Manhar Patel of Bayad in Aravalli and Mukesh Chaudhary of Banskantha district (also an examine) in connection with the sensational paper leak incident.
Main conspirator and temporary employee of Vadodara Municipal Corporation Yashpalsinh Solanki, a native of Lunawada, has not yet been arrested.
- Railway Board Chairman reviews progress of Bullet train project in Ahmedabad
- Narmada main canal water only for drinking purpose: Banaskantha collector warns citizens
- Congress councilors, office bearers join BJP in Bardoli: Kunvarji Halpati rejoin BJP in Mandvi
- 17 names for Congress candidature on Jamnagar Lok Sabha seat
- Water enough for two-month use added to Ranjitsagar dam through SAUNI
- Hitesh Patel, wanted in Vadodara based Sterling Biotech case detained in Albania