Feedback survey conducted covering 300 visitors at Statue of Unity, 70 issues come to foreDecember 05, 2018
Bharuch: Teams of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd staffers received feedback from more than 300 visitors to Statue of Unity in Gujarat in a special exercise. The visitors have conveyed 70 issues that need to be fixed.
The exercise participated by 6 teams of officials was led by IAS officer K.A.Patel. One team was stationed near food court, the other at viewing gallery, third near Sardar Patel statue’s foot.
Visitors in their feedback complained about heavy rush in viewing gallery due to which clear view doesn’t become possible. They also complained about lack of enough oxygen in elevator lift inside the statue. They complained about dirty washroom in gallery and lack of regular cleaning there. Stinking gallery, lack of sitting arrangements for handicapped and senior citizens, no place to sit peacefully in entire Statue of Unity area were some of other complains received during feedback exercise.
Meanwhile a lift inside the statue remained non-functional for over three hours during 11.00 am to 3.00 pm on 2nd December, following which the visitors created ruckus. In another development, Laser 3D projection mapping show at Statue has been declared shut till December 12 for maintenance.
- Pulwama attack masterminded by Jaish, ISI: 15 corps commander LT Gen KJS Dhillon
- 'Pakistan will not think twice to retaliate back if India retaliates': Imran Khan
- Live: Gujarat budget 2019 ( vote on account )
- BJP - Shiv Sena announce alliance for upcoming Lok Sabha and Maharshtra assembly polls
- 2 more deaths due to swine flu in Gujarat, 94 new cases registered, total toll over 65
- Single helpline number 112 for all emergency services from tomorrow; effective in 7 districts of Gujarat in first phase