GUJCET 2019 date out; exam to be conducted on 30th MarchDecember 05, 2018
Gandhinagar: Common entrance test (GUJCET) for admissions in degree, diploma pharmacy courses after 12th science will take place on 30th March 2019 for group A, group B and group AB students, the Government of Gujarat announced today.
The exam will take place during 10 am to 4 pm at district level centres on Saturday, 30th March.
Paper of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths each will have 40 question and 40 marks.
While Biology and Maths papers will have 60-minute duration each, physics and chemistry will have 120 minute duration each.
Physics and Chemistry paper will be combined. It means 40 questions will be for physics and 40 for chemistry, thus there shall be total 80 questions and 80 marks with 120 minute duration of exam. OMR answer sheet will also be for 80 answers.
Biology and Maths papers will be separate for which OMR answer sheet will also be separate. Therefore Biology and Maths each paper will have 40 questions, 40 marks and 60 minute duration. OMR Answer Sheet will be for 40 answers for each subject.
Question papers will be in Gujarati, English and Hindi – three mediums. Application form and exam fee of Rs 300 will need to be paid online, dates for which shall be declared later. A book consisting details of application form filling and syllabus will be put online.
These details were shared by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar in a formal communication.
- Pulwama attack masterminded by Jaish, ISI: 15 corps commander LT Gen KJS Dhillon
- 'Pakistan will not think twice to retaliate back if India retaliates': Imran Khan
- Live: Gujarat budget 2019 ( vote on account )
- BJP - Shiv Sena announce alliance for upcoming Lok Sabha and Maharshtra assembly polls
- 2 more deaths due to swine flu in Gujarat, 94 new cases registered, total toll over 65
- Single helpline number 112 for all emergency services from tomorrow; effective in 7 districts of Gujarat in first phase