Lok Rakshak Dal recruitment exam to be conducted on 6 January, call letters to be issued soon: Vikas SahayDecember 06, 2018
Gandhinagar: Written exam for recruitment of Lok Rakshak Dal ( constables ) in Gujarat Police will take place on 6 January 2019, said Gujarat government today in a statement. The exams were to be conducted on 2nd December but were postponed due to paper leak. As many as 8.75 lakh examinee are to be offered free transportation in Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation(GSRTC) operated buses for journey to and from the exam centres on January 6, said IPS Vikas Sahay who heads the recruitment board, responsible for conducting LRD exam. Sahay added that new call letters will be issued to candidates soon.
- Gujarat govt. forms Transgender Welfare Board on direction of Supreme Court
- 4 bills to be tabled in current assembly session, only interim budget tomorrow, full fledged one after LS polls
- Classic Legends’ Jawa Motorcycles enters Gujarat with first showroom in Ahmedabad
- Repeated offender, PAAS hooligan Alpesh Kathiria arrested, sent to judicial custody
- Army kills two Jaish terrorists; four jawans, one civilian also killed, one jawan injured in gunfight
- One aŕrested in Ahmedabad for objectionable FB post on Pulwama attack