Lok Rakshak Dal recruitment exam to be conducted on 6 January, call letters to be issued soon: Vikas SahayDecember 06, 2018
Gandhinagar: Written exam for recruitment of Lok Rakshak Dal ( constables ) in Gujarat Police will take place on 6 January 2019, said Gujarat government today in a statement. The exams were to be conducted on 2nd December but were postponed due to paper leak. As many as 8.75 lakh examinee are to be offered free transportation in Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation(GSRTC) operated buses for journey to and from the exam centres on January 6, said IPS Vikas Sahay who heads the recruitment board, responsible for conducting LRD exam. Sahay added that new call letters will be issued to candidates soon.
- Ahmedabad to witness a two day international event on ‘Sustainable textiles’
- Gujarat Govt briefing on Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show 2019 and Africa Day
- Gujarat govt likely to announce a bigger 'No-Non-Veg' zone around Somnath temple
- PM Narendra Modi to arrive in Gujarat on 3 day visit on Thursday
- Gujarat CM launches MSME website for young entrepreneurs
- Chief Minister of Andijan region of Uzbekistan meets Gujarat CM