PM Modi “very vocal” about Indian consumer: Saudi Energy MinisterDecember 06, 2018
— Bloomberg TV (@BloombergTV) December 6, 2018
New Delhi: Ahead of a key decision on output cuts, Saudi Arabia’s Energy Minister, Khalid Al Falih, has said that the views of Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be taken into consideration, before a final decision is taken by the major oil producing nations.
Khalid Al Falih was actually asked a question on the views of US President Donald Trump. Responding to the reporter, Al Falih began by saying that the views of President Trump are taken seriously. However, though the reporter’s question was only on President Trump, Al Falih was quick to add that the views of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi would also be taken into consideration.
The Saudi Energy Minister recalled the bilateral meeting between India and Saudi Arabia on the sidelines of the G20 meeting last week in Buenos Aires. He said Prime Minister Modi “put his views very strongly, that he cares for the Indian consumer.” The Saudi Energy Minister also recalled three earlier meetings with the Prime Minister, and said that the Prime Minister had been “very vocal.” In continuation, Khalid al Falih also said that the consumer is an important part of the deliberation, even if he is not physically present in the room.
Stable and predictable Energy price, particularly for India, among issues discussed during bilateral
meet between PM Narendra Modi and Saudi Crown Prince in Argentina ahead of G20 summit: MEA https://t.co/19USfHk5Sl
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) November 30, 2018
- BJP announces Gujarat candidates for 15 more Lok Sabha seats; total 16 of 26 candidates declared, of them 14 repeated
- Womenfolk hold Maha yagna in Gujarat for re-election of Modi as PM
- Four times ex-MLA in Gujarat Khumansinh Chauhan re-joins Congress party
- Jawahar Chavda issues video statement claiming his remark in local flavoured dialect was misunderstood
- CBDT refutes Media Report
- BJP conducts 'Ghar Ghar Chalo Abhiyan' in Gandhinagar from where party president Amit Shah has been declared candidate