ACB nabs Deputy city engineer and asst engineer of AMC taking bribeDecember 07, 2018
Ahmedabad: The Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) of Gujarat police today nabbed two engineers of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC) taking bribe from a man for clearing the bills of water tanker.
Assistant Director of ACB, D P Chudasama said that Deputy City Engineer Vijay K Dabhi posted in Virat Nagar in East zone and Kalpesh A Pramar, Assistant Engineer posted in Nikol ward have been nabbed.
Parmar was taking the bribe money from the complainant on behalf of Dabhi at a place in Meghaninagar near civil hospital. He was in contact with Dabhi over phone at that time. Both of them have been nabbed.
- Crime Branch of Ahmedabad police nabs big Charas supplier from Kashmir, was wanted in seizure of over Rs 3 crore worth of Charas
- BJP has asked Reshma Patel to show 'restraint': party spokesperson Bharat Pandya
- Congress president Rahul Gandhi reacts to 5 State assembly poll results
- PM Narendra Modi reacts to five-state assembly election results
- Car bangs the international terminal in Ahmedabad, driver slapped with heavy fine
- Shaktikant Das appointed new RBI Governor for three years