ACB nabs Deputy city engineer and asst engineer of AMC taking bribeDecember 07, 2018
Ahmedabad: The Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) of Gujarat police today nabbed two engineers of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC) taking bribe from a man for clearing the bills of water tanker.
Assistant Director of ACB, D P Chudasama said that Deputy City Engineer Vijay K Dabhi posted in Virat Nagar in East zone and Kalpesh A Pramar, Assistant Engineer posted in Nikol ward have been nabbed.
Parmar was taking the bribe money from the complainant on behalf of Dabhi at a place in Meghaninagar near civil hospital. He was in contact with Dabhi over phone at that time. Both of them have been nabbed.
- Railway Board Chairman reviews progress of Bullet train project in Ahmedabad
- Narmada main canal water only for drinking purpose: Banaskantha collector warns citizens
- Congress councilors, office bearers join BJP in Bardoli: Kunvarji Halpati rejoin BJP in Mandvi
- 17 names for Congress candidature on Jamnagar Lok Sabha seat
- Water enough for two-month use added to Ranjitsagar dam through SAUNI
- Hitesh Patel, wanted in Vadodara based Sterling Biotech case detained in Albania