President Kovind likely to lay foundation stone for proposed Kevadia Colony railway station in Gujarat near Statue of UnityDecember 07, 2018
Kevadia Colony: Ram Nath Kovind, the President of India will lay foundation stone for construction of proposed Kevadia Colony railway station possibly on December 15 which is the death anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
Kevadia Colony is a place in Central Gujarat where world’s tallest statue ‘Statue of Unity’ of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is located.
The President will participate in prarthna sabha (prayer meet) at wall of unity.
Kevadia Colony is going to be connected through a new broad gauge line yet to be laid between Chanod and Kevadia Colony. Once the broadgauge line and railway station come up, the main Mumbai – Delhi railway line will have rail connectivity on eastern side to Statue of Unity site.
- Conveyed party months in advance my decision to not contest Lok Sabha election: Paresh Rawal
- They are betraying principles of Lohia, they will also betray people: PM Modi flaying 'socialist parties'
- Reliance denies sidestepping US sanctions
- Railway Board Chairman reviews progress of Bullet train project in Ahmedabad
- Narmada main canal water only for drinking purpose: Banaskantha collector warns citizens
- Congress councilors, office bearers join BJP in Bardoli: Kunvarji Halpati rejoin BJP in Mandvi