President Ram Nath Kovind will visit ‘Statue of Unity’ on Dec 15December 13, 2018
Gandhinagar: Indian President Ram Nath Kovind will visit world’s tallest statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, ‘Statue of Unity’ built at Kevadia Colony on Saturday (December 15) at 10:30 a.m.
The President will stay at the venue of Statue of Unity till 2:30 p.m. to visit various places like ‘Valley of Flowers’, ‘Wall of Unity’, ‘Museum and Exhibition Halls’, and others.
During his visit Kovind will be accompanied by Gujarat Governor Om Prakash Kohli, Gujarat Chief Minister Vijaybhai Rupani, Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal and others.
For security of President Kovind, the venue of Statue of Unity will remain closed for the public from 10 a.m to 12 noon.
In this reference Rupani today held a review meeting with Chief Secretary Dr. J. N. Singh and other senior secretaries and officials of the state government in Gandhinagar.
- Vadgam MLA Jignesh Mevani booked on school principal's complaint over a tweet
- Jamnagar BJP Councillor reaches Ass. Commissioner's office with stick in hand, creates ruckus, video goes viral
- Nitin appeals State doctors to withdraw their June 17 strike call
- PM's opening remark in NITI Aayog meet: Making India a 5 trillion dollar economy, harnessing water resources, doubling income of farmers
- By-polls for two vacant seats of Rajya Sabha in Gujarat announced; Schedule same, notification and polling for each seat separately
- Fake call center involved in duping US citizens busted in Vadodara city of Gujarat, 2 arrested