Union Railway Minister to dedicate Nation’s First Railway University in Vadodara on 15th DecemberDecember 13, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani and Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal will dedicate Nation’s first Railway University in Vadodra on 15th December 2018, Saturday at 04:00 PM built under the visionary leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Mayor of Vadodara Dr. Jigishaben Seth and MP Ranjanben Bhatt and MLAs will be present on this occasion, organized in premises of National Rail and Transport Complex at Lal Bagh in Vadodara.
Railway Ministry has allocated Rs. 421 crore under the five-year project for the infrastructural development of this university. B.S.C. in Transportation Technology and B.B.A. in Transportation Management Courses will be started at this railway university.
- Heat wave likely to make comeback from April 26, Ahmedabad to see Orange level warning initially which might escalate to Red level alert
- Record break 64.11% turnout in Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat, highest ever in state
- GoAir announces 2 additional flights from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar's non-political interaction with PM Narendra Modi
- Jio fastest with 22.2 mbps download speed in March, Vodafone leads in upload: TRAI
- Taj hotel in Ahmedabad by mid 2020; it will be located on Sindhu Bhavan road