President of India performs bhoomi pujan for railway station at Kevadia ColonyDecember 15, 2018
Statue of Unity: President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind today performed bhoomi pujan for proposed Rs. 20 crore Kevadia Colony railway station which shall connect Kevadia Colony to Delhi – Mumbai railway line route. Proposed railway station will be a green building. It will also generate solar power. According to Gujarat Chief Minister, the railway station will come up by March 2020. Dignitaries including the President, the Chief Minister and union railway minister remembered Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel in their speeches. Worth noting that today is the death anniversary of Sardar Patel.
- VP Venkaiah Naidu donates a month salary of Rs. 5 lakh to Sardar Patel Memorial Trust in Gujarat
- Dy CM Nitin Patel presents report card of 3-day long Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- A day after asking them "How's the Josh," Modi responds to Bollywood bigwigs on Twitter
- Swedish Companies in Gujarat can create manifold more direct jobs if certain policy measures were taken: Consul General Ulrika Sundberg
- Actor Vivek Oberoi on stage at valedictory session of Vibrant Gujarat Summit; MoU signed with Global Studios
- Overwhelmed with emotion after visiting it: Vice President Naidu on Statue of Unity in Gujarat