President of India performs bhoomi pujan for railway station at Kevadia ColonyDecember 15, 2018
Statue of Unity: President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind today performed bhoomi pujan for proposed Rs. 20 crore Kevadia Colony railway station which shall connect Kevadia Colony to Delhi – Mumbai railway line route. Proposed railway station will be a green building. It will also generate solar power. According to Gujarat Chief Minister, the railway station will come up by March 2020. Dignitaries including the President, the Chief Minister and union railway minister remembered Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel in their speeches. Worth noting that today is the death anniversary of Sardar Patel.
- Asaram's son, Narayan Sai held guilty in rape case by a Gujarat court
- Amid scorching summer, water level in the life-line of water supply in Gujarat 'Narmada Dam' rising again; 119.27 m level as on today morning
- In pictures: A glimpse of revamped stretch of CG Road in Ahmedabad
- Drama artist Prachi Maurya murder case: Vadodara Police arrest accused Wasim Malik
- 100 more fishermen return to native villages in Gujarat from jail in Pakistan
- Vehicle of CM Rupani's car-cade hits wild pit and another vehicle, 3 including DySP injured