Railway minister dedicates India’s first Rail and Transport Institute in VadodaraDecember 15, 2018
Vadodara: Union railway minister Piyush Goyal today dedicated India’s first Rail and Transport Institute (deemed University) at Pratapnagar based NAIR (National Academy of Indian Railways) complex in presence of State Chief Minister. Railway University was launched in National Academy of Railway complex on temporary basis and its administrative launching had taken place on 28th August. 104 students started studies in this university on 5th September in two courses namely BSC in Transport technology and BBA in transport management. Today was the formal inauguration of university.
- Fire incident: AMC suspends BU permission of Apple Children hospital in Ahmedabad
- Police detain Hardik Patel in Surat
- Ahmedabad court asks Rahul Gandhi to appear in person on July 12
- Surat fire tragedy: Builders arrested, SMC official suspended, demolition and sealing drives continue
- Surat fire tragedy: Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh brief media on actions taken so far
- Live: PM Narendra Modi on Gujarat visit after victory in Lok Sabha elections 2019