Railway minister dedicates India’s first Rail and Transport Institute in VadodaraDecember 15, 2018
Vadodara: Union railway minister Piyush Goyal today dedicated India’s first Rail and Transport Institute (deemed University) at Pratapnagar based NAIR (National Academy of Indian Railways) complex in presence of State Chief Minister. Railway University was launched in National Academy of Railway complex on temporary basis and its administrative launching had taken place on 28th August. 104 students started studies in this university on 5th September in two courses namely BSC in Transport technology and BBA in transport management. Today was the formal inauguration of university.
- VP Venkaiah Naidu donates a month salary of Rs. 5 lakh to Sardar Patel Memorial Trust in Gujarat
- Dy CM Nitin Patel presents report card of 3-day long Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- A day after asking them "How's the Josh," Modi responds to Bollywood bigwigs on Twitter
- Swedish Companies in Gujarat can create manifold more direct jobs if certain policy measures were taken: Consul General Ulrika Sundberg
- Actor Vivek Oberoi on stage at valedictory session of Vibrant Gujarat Summit; MoU signed with Global Studios
- Overwhelmed with emotion after visiting it: Vice President Naidu on Statue of Unity in Gujarat