PM Narendra Modi inaugurates Asia’s second longest rail-cum-road bridge over river BrahmaputraDecember 25, 2018
Assam: Prime Minister Narendra Modi today inaugurated a 4.94 km-long bridge on the Brahmaputra river which is Asia’s second longest rail-cum-road bridge. It has a serviceable period of 120 years. Around 70,000 metric tonnes of steel has been used for the construction of this Bogibeel Road-cum-Rail Bridge on the river Brahmaputra.
- 6 IPS, other cops probing Chirag Patel death case, 70% chances that it was a suicide, however murder angle can't be denied, probe is on: Police
- DRI busts massive misuse of MEIS scheme, recovers Rs 52 crore from exporters of Gujarat, Mumbai and Tamilnadu
- Prabhu directs Secretary and DGCA officials to review the grounding of planes by Jet Airways, Advance Bookings, Cancellations, Refund and Safety issues
- Modi to interact with ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ pledge takers on March 31 across 500 places
- Meeting of BJP election committee at CM residence in Gujarat: ECI probe finds no violation of MCC, gives clean-chit
- Development projects unveiled across the country, as PM’s vision for New India takes shape