President Ram Nath Kovind attending Kutch Rann UtsavDecember 29, 2018
Bhuj: On a two-day tour of Gujarat, Kovind reached a ‘Tent City’ set up near Dhordo village of Kutch district this morning.
A special cultural programme was organised at the venue in the white desert for the president in the evening.
He would stay at the Tent City tonight and undertake a lion safari in the Gir forest in Junagadh district Sunday.
The president is also likely to visit the Somnath temple during his visit.
Attached with this article are pictures, Kovind has tweeted.
- Asaram's son, Narayan Sai held guilty in rape case by a Gujarat court
- Amid scorching summer, water level in the life-line of water supply in Gujarat 'Narmada Dam' rising again; 119.27 m level as on today morning
- In pictures: A glimpse of revamped stretch of CG Road in Ahmedabad
- Drama artist Prachi Maurya murder case: Vadodara Police arrest accused Wasim Malik
- 100 more fishermen return to native villages in Gujarat from jail in Pakistan
- Vehicle of CM Rupani's car-cade hits wild pit and another vehicle, 3 including DySP injured