President Ram Nath Kovind attending Kutch Rann UtsavDecember 29, 2018
Bhuj: On a two-day tour of Gujarat, Kovind reached a ‘Tent City’ set up near Dhordo village of Kutch district this morning.
A special cultural programme was organised at the venue in the white desert for the president in the evening.
He would stay at the Tent City tonight and undertake a lion safari in the Gir forest in Junagadh district Sunday.
The president is also likely to visit the Somnath temple during his visit.
Attached with this article are pictures, Kovind has tweeted.
- VP Venkaiah Naidu donates a month salary of Rs. 5 lakh to Sardar Patel Memorial Trust in Gujarat
- Dy CM Nitin Patel presents report card of 3-day long Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- A day after asking them "How's the Josh," Modi responds to Bollywood bigwigs on Twitter
- Swedish Companies in Gujarat can create manifold more direct jobs if certain policy measures were taken: Consul General Ulrika Sundberg
- Actor Vivek Oberoi on stage at valedictory session of Vibrant Gujarat Summit; MoU signed with Global Studios
- Overwhelmed with emotion after visiting it: Vice President Naidu on Statue of Unity in Gujarat