President Ram Nath Kovind visits Somnath temple, performs pujaJanuary 01, 2019
Somnath: President Ram Nath Kovind along with his wife and daughter in third phase of their Gujarat visit on Monday reached Somnath temple and performed puja there. Kovind reached Somnath after night halt at Sasan Gir where he enjoyed folk dance performances including Sidi dhamal dance. On Monday morning, he planted a tree at Gir and later left for Somnath visit. On Sunday, Kovind had lion safari experience in Gir forest. Kovind arrived in Gujarat Friday and had taken night halt at Kutch Rann Utsav tent city.
- South West Monsoon finally arrives in Gujarat, widespread rains expected in two days
- External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar and Jugal Thakor file nomination as BJP candidates on two Rajya Sabha seats of Gujarat for bye-poll
- S.Jaishankar, Jugal Thakor BJP candidates for Rajya Sabha by-polls in Gujarat
- Heavy rain warning for South Gujarat tomorrow
- Polling for Junagadh Municipal Corporation in Gujarat to be held on July 21, election schedule announced
- Gujarat HC issues notices to Alpesh, assembly speaker on Congress' plea seeking his dismissal from MLA post