30 new ‘108’ ambulances launched on roads; Govt to purchase 324 new this yearJanuary 07, 2019
Gandhinagar: In pictures – 30 new ‘108’ emergency services ambulances launched today in a function at Gandhinagar. There are 587 ‘108’ ambulances active in the State. 261 are to be replaced and 63 are to be added. The Govt will purchase 324 new ambulances this year. Total number will go up at 650.
- Modi to meet Trump, Macron, Abe and 7 others for bilateral at G20
- Gujarat govt. announces 'CNG Sahbhaagi Yojana' with aim to add 300 new CNG pumps in two years
- India submits bid to host 2023 IOC session in Mumbai
- PM Modi's reply to the motion of thanks on the President's Address in the Lok Sabha
- Around 150 students of School in Surat rescued during fire in a nearby factory
- US-Iran situation one of difficult international issues, stand on the basis of national interest: MEA Jaishankar