Gujarat govt. allocates Rs. 15 crore for Mini Kumbh like celebration of Bhavnath fairJanuary 10, 2019
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has taken a decision to scale up the festivities at Bhavnath fair to the level of mini Kumbh.
A meeting chaired by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani in this regard resulted into Rs. 15 crore allocation for Bhavnath fair and plans such as cleaning drive, marathon race, Girnar hill ascending – descending competition, spiritual walk, paintings on Kumbh mela theme, LED lights high masts, formation of coordination committee with saints, consultation process with Vishwambhar Bharti Bapu and Shertnath Bapu, presence of horses and elephants in midnight procession of Mahashivratri etc.
A decision to hold laser show at Girnar hill wall and rangoli of flowers was also taken.
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- GPCB orders closure of 7 industrial units for continuous violation of discharge norms
- After withdrawing MFN status to Pakistan, India raise import duty on Pakistani goods by 200%
- 2 workers of Jindal Saw Ltd's pipe making plant in Kutch of Gujarat die as melted iron falls on them
- Rs 43.28 lakh loot in Axis bank in rural Gandhinagar, looters fire gun shot at one employee
- Aansu ka pura pura jawab liya jayenga, koi kasar chhodi nahi jayengi, the world will experience new India now: PM Modi at Dhule