States Bhavan proposals at Statue of Unity slow in progressJanuary 10, 2019
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat is offering land to interested states for construction of Bhavan close to Statue of Unity site in Narmada district. The Govt of Gujarat has created three categories for allocation of land based on population. Major states are to be given 1500 square meter land for Rs. 50 lakh for construction of ground plus three storey construction in size of 6,000 square meter. Middle level states are go be given 1,000 square meter land for Rs. 40 lakh for 4,000 square meter construction while small states and union territories are to be offered 700 square mter land for 1,600 square meter construction of five-storey building. So far BJP ruled stats Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Manipur, Nagaland, DNH have sent letter of interest. Of them only Haryana government has shown readiness to send token money.
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- GPCB orders closure of 7 industrial units for continuous violation of discharge norms
- After withdrawing MFN status to Pakistan, India raise import duty on Pakistani goods by 200%
- 2 workers of Jindal Saw Ltd's pipe making plant in Kutch of Gujarat die as melted iron falls on them
- Rs 43.28 lakh loot in Axis bank in rural Gandhinagar, looters fire gun shot at one employee
- Aansu ka pura pura jawab liya jayenga, koi kasar chhodi nahi jayengi, the world will experience new India now: PM Modi at Dhule