Abandoned Pakistani boat found in Creek area in GujaratJanuary 11, 2019
Bhuj:The Border Security Force (BSF) in the bordering Kutch area of Gujarat has found an abandoned boat in Koteshwar creek area.
A BSF official said that the boat was found abandoned by the patrol team. In primary investigation nothing suspicious has been found in the boat which was looking like a fishing boat.
He said that in marshy creek area which was rich in prawn and other sea food items, Pakistani fishermen sneak in with such boats for fishing.
Further investigation was on.
- Heat wave likely to make comeback from April 26, Ahmedabad to see Orange level warning initially which might escalate to Red level alert
- Record break 64.11% turnout in Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat, highest ever in state
- GoAir announces 2 additional flights from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar's non-political interaction with PM Narendra Modi
- Jio fastest with 22.2 mbps download speed in March, Vodafone leads in upload: TRAI
- Taj hotel in Ahmedabad by mid 2020; it will be located on Sindhu Bhavan road