Gujarat BJP launches 26 Raths to crowdsource Manifesto items from peopleFebruary 05, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today flagged off Raths for ‘Bharat ke mann ki baat, hamarein Modiji ke sath’ programme of crowdsourcing for BJP manifesto, launched by party’s national president Amit Shah recently in Delhi. 26 Raths for each of 26 Lok Sabha constituencies of Gujarat will roam for one month and receive suggestions from people for items that should be included in BJP manifesto for Lok Sabha elections 2019. Rupani along with state party president Jitu Vaghani and state BJP spokesperson Bharat Pandya addressed a press conference and interacted with media persons at State party headquarters Kamalam on this occasion. State party chief Vaghani announced website address and call number also to receive suggestions for BJP manifesto. He said each rath will spend around four days in each assembly segment. Vaghani and Chief Minister Rupani during their interaction said the BJP government has not just fulfilled the points mentioned in earlier manifesto but also go beyond manifesto and deliver what wasn’t in manifesto.
- BJP declares first list of Lok Sabha candidates 2019; Modi to contest from Varanasi again
- Amit Shah to contest from Gandhinagar Lok Sabha seat
- Huge embarrassment for Hardik Patel; Youths chant Modi Modi before he could speak in a function at Jamnagar
- Trailer of upcoming Hindi film PM Narendra Modi released
- Swami Aseemanand, other accused acquitted in Samjhauta Express blast case
- PM Modi interacts with Chowkidars through audio bridge