Gujarat delegation meets Yogi Adityanath in U.P. to invite him to Bhavnath fairFebruary 05, 2019
Lucknow: A delegation from Gujarat visited Lucknow to invite Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath to visit upcoming Bhavnath fair in Junagadh which is celebrated on Maha Shivratri every year in the foothills of Gujarat. The Gujarat delegation consisting of education minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama, tourism minister Ganpat Vasava, minister of state Vibhavariben, MLA Babu Jamna Patel, saints Bhartibapu and Shernathbapu handed over invitation and murti of Shiv to Yogi Adityanath and deputy chief minister Sharma. Gujarat government has taken a decision to celebrate Bhavnath fair in ‘mini kumbh’ style.
- 6 IPS, other cops probing Chirag Patel death case, 70% chances that it was a suicide, however murder angle can't be denied, probe is on: Police
- DRI busts massive misuse of MEIS scheme, recovers Rs 52 crore from exporters of Gujarat, Mumbai and Tamilnadu
- Prabhu directs Secretary and DGCA officials to review the grounding of planes by Jet Airways, Advance Bookings, Cancellations, Refund and Safety issues
- Modi to interact with ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ pledge takers on March 31 across 500 places
- Meeting of BJP election committee at CM residence in Gujarat: ECI probe finds no violation of MCC, gives clean-chit
- Development projects unveiled across the country, as PM’s vision for New India takes shape