Ambanis start week-long Ann Seva programme ahead of Akash-Shloka weddingMarch 07, 2019
Mumbai: The family of Smt Nita Ambani and Shri Mukesh Ambani on Wednesday started a week-long Anna Seva (Food Service) programme in all the orphanages and old age homes in the city to commence the celebrations of the upcoming wedding of their son Akash with Shloka Mehta.
This initiative began at the Jio Gardens, where members of the Ambani family, joined by Shloka’s parents Mona and Russel Mehta, served dinner with choice delicacies to nearly 2000 children.
These children have been beneficiaries of Reliance Foundation’s several social development initiatives, including Education for All, Sports for All, Project Drishti, amongst others.
Smt. Nita Ambani said: “We are delighted to be able to share our joy with, and receive the blessings of, thousands of children and senior citizens from across the city.
The week-long Anna Seva will be followed by continuation of supply of groceries to all the orphanages and old age homes in the city for a year.
- In Arun Jaitley’s analysis of exit polls, 6 messages from voters to politicians
- Six nabbed in Gujarat for celebrating Nathuram Godse's birthday
- BSF nabs Pakistani boat in creek area, 2 fishermen also caught
- Amul increases milk prices by Rs. 2 per litre
- NDA would perform better than the predictions of the exit polls: DyCM Nitin Patel
- Gujarat board matriculation/class 10 results to be declared tomorrow