Surat Metro Rail Project DPR approved at PIB DelhiMarch 07, 2019
Surat: The second largest city of Gujarat will also in near future see pre-construction activities for Metro rail project.
Surat Metro Rail Project’s Detail Project Report (DPR) has been approved in Public Investment Board meeting in New Delhi, informed local Lok Sabha member Darshna Jardosh on micro blogging site twitter.
Rs. 12,114 crores project will have 2 corridors of 40 kms length from Sarthana to Dream City and Bhesan to Saroli in the first phase, she further stated.
- 28 centres for counting of votes for 26 Lok Sabha, 4 assembly seats in Gujarat
- Leader of Opposition Paresh Dhanani terms those who voted for Modi as fools
- PSLV-C46 successfully launches RISAT-2B
- Rs. 100 lakh crore investment in infra sector, Rs. 25 lakh crore in farm and rural sectors: NDA resolution
- Anil Ambani to withdraw defamation suits against Congress leaders others in Ahmedabad court
- ACB nabs deputy Sarpanch red handed taking bribe