Pakistani marines loot mobile phone, food stock from Gujarat fishing boatMarch 08, 2019
Bhuj: Incident of harasement to Indian fishermen mid-sea by Pakistan Marine Security Agency (PMSA) has come to light again.
In this latest incident, Pakistani marines looted Veraval (Gujarat) origine Ramraj boat near International Marine Boundary Line (IMBL).
Fishermen said around 8 to 10 Rangers of Pakistan looted food stock, mobile phone and wireless set on gun point. Victim fishermen managed to contact the Indian Coast Guard, following which, Pakistani marines left the spot.
The incident took place off Jakhau coast.
- Vadgam MLA Jignesh Mevani booked on school principal's complaint over a tweet
- Jamnagar BJP Councillor reaches Ass. Commissioner's office with stick in hand, creates ruckus, video goes viral
- Nitin appeals State doctors to withdraw their June 17 strike call
- PM's opening remark in NITI Aayog meet: Making India a 5 trillion dollar economy, harnessing water resources, doubling income of farmers
- By-polls for two vacant seats of Rajya Sabha in Gujarat announced; Schedule same, notification and polling for each seat separately
- Fake call center involved in duping US citizens busted in Vadodara city of Gujarat, 2 arrested