Akash Ambani weds Shloka Mehta: The biggest Gujarati wedding ceremony of the year begins in MumbaiMarch 09, 2019
Mumbai: India’s richest person Mukesh Ambani’s son Akash Ambani is marrying Shloka Mehta at Jio World Centre in Mumbai today. Ambani residence Antilia and wedding venue Jio World Centre are decorated in grand way. Akash’s wedding procession reached Jio World Centre at 3.30 pm after which wedding ceremony began. Among those attending the wedding ceremony are former British Prime Minister Toney Blair and his barrister, author wife Cherry Blair, former General Secretary of United Nations Ban Ki Moon, Google CEO Sundar Pichai, NRI tycoon Lakshmi Mittal. A grand wedding reception ceremony will take place on March 11 at Jio World Centre. The biggest Gujarati wedding festivity of year started in Mumbai today with groom Akash Ambani paying respect to dadaji late Shri Dhirubhai Ambani and nanaji.
- PM Narendra Modi in Amreli speaks in length on his bonds with Gujarat and People of Gujarat
- Have you seen any Congress leader's photo visiting Sardar saheb's Statue of Unity? : PM Modi asks people in Amreli
- Congress got least number of seats in 2014, and now contesting least number of seats in 2019, no-one would go along with those who are sinking: PM in Amreli
- Live: PM Narendra Modi addressing BJP campaign rally in Amreli
- ACB nabs 3 including 2 Deputy Mamlatdars in Gujarat for taking bribe
- Amit Shah says BJP fielding Sadhvi Pragya against person who coined 'Hindu terror'