Nita and Mukesh Ambani celebrate their son’s wedding with the protectors of the nationMarch 12, 2019
Mumbai: As an expression of gratitude and respect for the people who make the city and nation safe, and to seek their blessings for their son Akash’s wedding with Shloka, Nita and Mukesh Ambani today celebrated with thousands of members of Army, Navy, Paramilitary Forces, Mumbai Police, Railway Protection Force and their families. The highlight of the celebrations was a special Musical Fountain show called Ananta Prem at the Dhirubhai Ambani Square which is conceptualised by Nita Ambani set on the theme of Krishna’s Raas Lila to symbolise an eternal love story.
Speaking at the occasion, Smt. Nita Ambani said, “We feel delighted and honoured that the protectors of this city and the nation are joining us in our celebrations. It’s an emotional and joyous occasion for us and we hope these heroes, who make us proud everyday, will shower their blessings on Akash and Shloka.”
Nita and Mukesh Ambani are celebrating Akash and Shloka’s wedding with not just family and friends but also with under privileged children, residents of orphanages and old age homes, members and families of the forces, city workers and employees as part of the wedding celebrations and to seek their blessings.
As Smt. Nita Ambani said, “we as a family very much identify with the city’s socio-cultural fabric and have deep respect and gratitude for the people who make it function, particularly our police, armed forces and city workers. It is at once humbling and immensely satisfying for us that we can share our joy with this great city, to which we owe everything.”
The celebrations were held at the newly opened Dhirubhai Ambani Square in Mumbai’s BKC district, which is dedicated to the city of Mumbai.
- Counting of votes in Gujarat, the home state of PM Modi, begins amid tight 3 layered security, Fate of 371 candidates including Amit Shah to be decided
- Live: Lok Sabha general elections 2019 results
- Rajkot BJP will not celebrate Lok Sabha victory in view of demise of rival Congress candidate's son
- MHA asks States/UTs to take adequate security measures in connection with counting of votes
- Amit Shah asks six questions to opposition parties over their EVM cry
- Gujarat loses over 18 lakh mobile numbers in March, but Jio adds 5.71 lakh and BSNL adds 43,000 numbers