3 NRGs among total 7 NRI’s missing after terror attack on New Zealand mosques: NRGFMarch 16, 2019
Gandhinagar: Non Resident Gujarati Foundation (NRGF) of Gujarat government today said that only 3 NRGs were missing after the terror attack on two mosques in Christchurch city of New Zealand yesterday.
Mamlatdar Utsavbhai Bhatt said that as per the official information received from the Indian High Commission in New Zealand, a total of 7 NRI’s were in the missing list of which 3 were NRG’s.
Bhatt said that due to the local police rules and on going investigation procedure the names and other details of those missing have also not been officially revealed as yet.
He said that more details would be revealed later.
Notably in the incident of indiscriminate firing at least 49 people had died and more than 40 injured.
According to local reports among the missing were a father son duo from Vadodara and another person from Navsari district. Two others including a Maulvi and native of Bharuch and an Ahmedabad based man have been injured according to unconfirmed reports.
- Heat wave likely to make comeback from April 26, Ahmedabad to see Orange level warning initially which might escalate to Red level alert
- Record break 64.11% turnout in Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat, highest ever in state
- GoAir announces 2 additional flights from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar's non-political interaction with PM Narendra Modi
- Jio fastest with 22.2 mbps download speed in March, Vodafone leads in upload: TRAI
- Taj hotel in Ahmedabad by mid 2020; it will be located on Sindhu Bhavan road