BJP launches ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ campaign for 2019 electionsMarch 16, 2019
PM Modi today tweeted a video showing how all Indians are Chowkidars and kick-started BJP’s campaign for 2019 elections.
This is a similar strategy as 2014 where BJP turned around Manishankar Aiyar’s Chaiwalla jibe into a mass campaign.
‘Mai Bhi Chowkidar’ has been started after extensive surveys and data analysis by BJP strategists who feel that Rahul Gandhi’s ‘Chowkidar Chor Hai’ jibes and campaign is not resonating among people. Surveys suggest that it is actually angering people.
This campaign will also further drive the narrative of PM’s strong and decisive image which multiple surveys have conveyed is the main factor in the upcoming elections.
Just Launched!!#MainBhiChowkidar Collection!!
Available in T-shirts, Caps, and Badges!!
Check them out at https://t.co/6Czw3BXYBr or on the NaMo App at https://t.co/TQbP2KsOFF pic.twitter.com/Jlva0U9xWs
— NaMo Merchandise (@namomerchandise) March 16, 2019
PM Modi will also interact with people from across the country on 31st March as a part of this campaign.
BJP has leveraged a unique tech innovation called conversation cards on twitter for this campaign. People will get a personalized message from PM on Twitter on participating in this campaign.
- Coast Guard apprehends Pakistani fishing boat with 194 packets of narcotics off Gujarat coast
- 66.97% results for Gujarat board 10th exam, girls leave boys way behind
- In Arun Jaitley’s analysis of exit polls, 6 messages from voters to politicians
- Six nabbed in Gujarat for celebrating Nathuram Godse's birthday
- BSF nabs Pakistani boat in creek area, 2 fishermen also caught
- Amul increases milk prices by Rs. 2 per litre