Modi to interact with ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ pledge takers on March 31 across 500 placesMarch 19, 2019
New Delhi: Prime Minister will interact with those who have pledged to be part of the “Main Bhi Chowkidar”campaign on March 31, Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said Tuesday.
The interaction, to be held at 500 places across the country via video conference, follows the success of the campaign, added Prasad.
“Jubilant over the success of the ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar Hun’ campaign, PM Narendra Modi will interact with those pledged for it at 500 places across the country via video conference on March 31,” Prasad said.
The union minister also said that the campaign has turned into a “mass movement” and became a global trend on social media for an entire day. “20 lakh people tweeted about it. It has been pledged by 1 crore people on social media and Namo app.”
- Heat wave likely to make comeback from April 26, Ahmedabad to see Orange level warning initially which might escalate to Red level alert
- Record break 64.11% turnout in Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat, highest ever in state
- GoAir announces 2 additional flights from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar's non-political interaction with PM Narendra Modi
- Jio fastest with 22.2 mbps download speed in March, Vodafone leads in upload: TRAI
- Taj hotel in Ahmedabad by mid 2020; it will be located on Sindhu Bhavan road