Rajkot to get Gujarat’s second largest ISKCON templeApril 11, 2019
Rajkot: The second biggest ISKCON temple in Gujarat will be inaugurated on Sunday, April 14.
The temple has been named as Radhanil Madhav Dhaam.
Constructed at a cost of Rs. 51 crore over 30,000 square ft land the temple will have murtis of Radhanil Madhav, Jagannath Baldev, Subhadra, Sita, Ram, Lakshman, Hanuman, Prahlad Narsimh, Gaur Nitai and Prabhupad.
A four-day mahotsav has been organized to mark opening of the temple.
Future plans involve mid-day meal kitchen, gau shala, Ayurvedic hospital and other facilities.
Ground breaking for construction of this temple took place in year 2003.
- Heart for transplant reaches hospital in Ahmedabad from Airport in just 22 minutes
- Sacked IPS officer Sanjiv Bhatt gets life term in Custodial death case in Gujarat
- Gujarat govt. not to organize Shala Praveshotsav this year
- Gujarat govt to amend law for ban on e-cigarettes
- A committee to look into One Nation, One Election initiative
- School vans in Ahmedabad to remain on strike tomorrow: Vardhi Association