Rajkot to get Gujarat’s second largest ISKCON templeApril 11, 2019
Rajkot: The second biggest ISKCON temple in Gujarat will be inaugurated on Sunday, April 14.
The temple has been named as Radhanil Madhav Dhaam.
Constructed at a cost of Rs. 51 crore over 30,000 square ft land the temple will have murtis of Radhanil Madhav, Jagannath Baldev, Subhadra, Sita, Ram, Lakshman, Hanuman, Prahlad Narsimh, Gaur Nitai and Prabhupad.
A four-day mahotsav has been organized to mark opening of the temple.
Future plans involve mid-day meal kitchen, gau shala, Ayurvedic hospital and other facilities.
Ground breaking for construction of this temple took place in year 2003.
- Heat wave likely to make comeback from April 26, Ahmedabad to see Orange level warning initially which might escalate to Red level alert
- Record break 64.11% turnout in Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat, highest ever in state
- GoAir announces 2 additional flights from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar's non-political interaction with PM Narendra Modi
- Jio fastest with 22.2 mbps download speed in March, Vodafone leads in upload: TRAI
- Taj hotel in Ahmedabad by mid 2020; it will be located on Sindhu Bhavan road