Builder and former film-maker Yusuf Lakdawala nabbed from Ahmedabad Airport in Rs 50 crore land grabbing caseApril 13, 2019
Ahmedabad:Mumbai based builder and former film producer Yusuf Lakdawala and accused of a sensational Rs 50 crore land usurping case was arrested from the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel international airport here.
Police said that the Economic Offences Wing of the Mumbai Police along with local police nabbed Lakdawala who was reportedly trying to flee to London yesterday.
He was recently booked in the case of fraudulently grabbing more than 4 acres of land in Khandala.
Mumbai police had also issued a red corner notice against Lakdawala who had gone underground for sometime.
He was produced in a local court here and today taken to Mumbai for further action.
- Gujarat govt. not to organize Shala Praveshotsav this year
- Gujarat govt to amend law for ban on e-cigarettes
- A committee to look into One Nation, One Election initiative
- School vans in Ahmedabad to remain on strike tomorrow: Vardhi Association
- Another incident of blast in mobile phone battery in Gujarat
- Temperatures to rise by 2 to 3 °C in the next two days, feeling of humid hotness to increase: Met