Devendra Fadnavis visits Haridham Sokhda, addresses Ram Navmi gatheringApril 14, 2019
Vadodara: Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis was in Gujarat on day-long visit for party campaign for Lok Sabha general elections 2019. Fadnavis addressed a public meeting in Ahmedabad at around noon and left for Central Gujarat where in the evening he addressed a gathering at Haridham Sokhada in presence of Hari Prasad Swami. Fadnavis in last programme of the day visited Vadodara and addressed another public meeting.
- Heat wave likely to make comeback from April 26, Ahmedabad to see Orange level warning initially which might escalate to Red level alert
- Record break 64.11% turnout in Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat, highest ever in state
- GoAir announces 2 additional flights from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar's non-political interaction with PM Narendra Modi
- Jio fastest with 22.2 mbps download speed in March, Vodafone leads in upload: TRAI
- Taj hotel in Ahmedabad by mid 2020; it will be located on Sindhu Bhavan road