Shah holds another road-show in home state, first one in North GujaratApril 15, 2019
Deesa:BJP president Amit Shah today again participated in a road show in his home state Gujarat.
Shah, who has as the party candidate so far held three road show in his constituency Gandhinagar with the last one in Kalol yesterday, participated in an around 2 km long road show in Deesa town in North Gujarat under Bananskatha LS constituency.
Gujarat minister Parbat Patel is party candidate on Banaskantha seat and is facing challenge from Congress candidate and former GCMMF and Banas Dairy Chairman Parthi Bhatol.
Shah during his road show in an open vehicle was accompanied among others by state BJP president Jeetu Vaghani, sitting MP Haribhai Chaudhary and former Gujarat minister Shankar Chaudhary.
Notably polls on all the 26 seats in Gujarat polls would be held simultaneously on April 23. In the last election BJP had won all the 26 seats including Banaskantha which till then was seen as a traditional Congress hub.
Shah later also addressed an election rally here and hit out strongly against Congress and its president Rahul Gandhi.
He talked about Modi government’s achievements in detail and appealed the people to make BJP victorious again on all the 26 seats in Gujarat.
- Gujarat govt. not to organize Shala Praveshotsav this year
- Gujarat govt to amend law for ban on e-cigarettes
- A committee to look into One Nation, One Election initiative
- School vans in Ahmedabad to remain on strike tomorrow: Vardhi Association
- Another incident of blast in mobile phone battery in Gujarat
- Temperatures to rise by 2 to 3 °C in the next two days, feeling of humid hotness to increase: Met