Gujarat govt also announces financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh for the families of each deceased killed in rain related incidentsApril 17, 2019
Valsad: Gujarat Government will also give an ex-Gratia assistance of Rs 2 lakh each to the families of those killed in rain and storm related incidents in Gujarat.
The union government has also announced a similar assistance for them.
Talking to newsmen in Dharampur here CM Vijay Rupani said that at least 9 people had died in rain and storm related incidents in the state yesterday and his government would give a financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh to the families of each of the deceased.
He said that there were reports of other kind of damages due to rain and hailstorm and a survey would be done to assess that after which the needed assistance would be given to those affected.
- Gujarat govt. not to organize Shala Praveshotsav this year
- Gujarat govt to amend law for ban on e-cigarettes
- A committee to look into One Nation, One Election initiative
- School vans in Ahmedabad to remain on strike tomorrow: Vardhi Association
- Another incident of blast in mobile phone battery in Gujarat
- Temperatures to rise by 2 to 3 °C in the next two days, feeling of humid hotness to increase: Met